What you need to know about the Wells Fargo 200 Bonus Credit Card: To get the Wells Fargo $200 Cash Rewards bonus, you have to get approved for the Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card and spend $500 in the first 3 months after starting an account. Keep in mind that you need at least good credit to use Wells Fargo Active Cash.
Wells Fargo Active Cash has a $200 Cash Rewards bonus and no yearly fee. It also gives you 2% cash back. And as long as you keep your Wells Fargo Active Cash account open, your cash awards will never go away.
Key Things to Know About the Wells Fargo Initial Bonus
- The Wells Fargo credit card initial bonus is redeemable within 1 -2 billing cycles after it is earned.
- Certain transactions such as cash advances and equivalents, balance transfers, along with fees and interest of any kind do not go toward earning you the initial bonus.
- If you opened a Wells Fargo credit card 15 months from the date of your application and received introductory APR(s), fees, and/or bonus rewards, you may not be eligible for the initial bonus and/or introductory APR(s) and fees.
It’s also worth noting that the Wells Fargo AutographSM Card is another credit card with a good prize. If you spend $1,000 on this card in the first three months, you’ll get 20,000 points. Plus, people who use cards get discounts on purchases. There are also a few more credit cards with bonuses of $200.
How do you use Wells Fargo Rewards points?
You can get trips, cash back, gift cards, or goods with Wells Fargo rewards points. Depending on how they are used, most Wells Fargo credit points are worth 1 cent each. Wells Fargo also only lets you cash in your rewards points in $20 or $25 chunks, based on how you cash them in.
You can use your newly earned Wells Fargo rewards points the day after your payment cycle is over. As long as your account is still active, you can save up as many points as you want. There are also three ways to use your Wells Fargo points: online, over the phone, or at a Wells Fargo ATM.
Here’s how to redeem Wells Fargo rewards points:
- Online: To redeem online, log in to the Wells Fargo Rewards portal and click “Use.” Then, select the type of redemption you want. If you prefer to redeem
- Phone: To redeem by phone, call (877) 517-1358. These two methods require you to redeem points in $25 increments if you want gift cards or cash back. The cash back options are a check, a direct deposit, or a statement credit toward a Wells Fargo account balance. For travel and merchandise, you can redeem points up to your available rewards balance, regardless of the amount.
- ATM: To redeem points for cash back at Wells Fargo ATMs, enter your PIN, and choose the rewards option. Then, select an amount in multiples of $20 (2,000 points).
You can earn Wells Fargo rewards points – officially called “Wells Fargo Rewards” points – with two cards: The Wells Fargo Rewards® Card and the Wells Fargo Visa Signature® Card. Keep in mind that transactions such as cash advances and balance transfers do not earn rewards points – only purchases do.
You’ll get the best value for your Wells Fargo rewards points if you spend them on travel, cash, statement credits, or gift cards. You may even be able to catch the occasional sale on gift cards and get them for fewer points than normal.